Saturday 4 October 2014

Funny depiction of Developer's life!!!!

Illustrations of Developer's life in a interesting and funny way:

When you upload something to production environment:



When you find a problem solution without searching in Google:


When you close your IDE without saving the code:


When you try to fix a bug at 3AM:


When your regular expression returns what you expect it:


When my boss reported me that the module I have been working will never be used:


When I show to my boss that I have fixed a bug:


When I upload a code without tests and it works as expected:


When marketing folks show to developers what they have sold:


The first time you apply a CSS to a web page:


When the sysadmin gives you root access:


When you run your script the first time after several hours working on it:


When you go on weekend and everyone else are at office trying to fix all issues:


When your boss finds someone to fix a critical bug:


When you receive an extra paid if project ends before deadline:


When something that had worked on Friday and on Monday did not work:


When you develop without specifications:


When boss tells me that ‘tests are for those who doesn’t know how to code':


Hope you guys enjoy....

Please do share if you like the post.

Sources: One forwarded mail

No comments: